Award winning local celebrity baker and judge on the Great Australian Bake Off, Dan Lepard, will judge the entries for this fun competition in support of Wandsworth Oasis and Wandsworth Radio in World AIDS Week. Dan is a long term supporter of Wandsworth Oasis and author of a number of great baking books, notably Short & Sweet (check it out and try out the recipes...).
The categories are:
- Best Mince Pies
- Best Stollen
- Best Festive Bake (any festival, not just Christmas)
- Best Junior Festive Bake (again, any festival, not just Christmas)
The cost of entry is £5 per entry per category. Please register in advance by dropping your completed application form with a cheque or cash at any Wandsworth Oasis charity shop or by emailing your completed application form and bring cash along on the day.
Great prizes for all categories.
On the day...
- Please bring your bakes to Wandsworth Oasis by midday on Sunday 27th November
- Don't forget your cash if you have applied online
- Wandsworth Radio will be broadcasting live throughout the day
- Judging will take place between midday and 2pm
- Winners will be announced at 230pm
- 230 - 4pm - cake sale. All proceeds to go to Wandsworth Oasis and Wandsworth Radio